Jerk Chicken Pasta Salad
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
|Serving Size: 4 OZ (112 G) RAW / 3 OZ (84 G) COOKED|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Cal. from Fat 25|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Total Carbs 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0%|
|Vitamin C 0%|
• Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
• Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash work surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
• Cook thoroughly.
• SKILLET: Preheat lightly oiled pan to medium-high. Cook chicken, turning occasionally, 18-20 minutes, to 170ºF internal temperature. Uncover the last 2 minutes of cooking.
• BAKE: Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place breasts in lightly oiled shallow roasting pan and season. Bake 20-30 minutes, to 170ºF internal temperature.
• GRILL OR BROIL: Brush breasts lightly with oil and season. Grill or broil 6-8 inches from heat source, 10-20 minutes, to 170ºF internal temperature, turning 2-3 times.