Here's What You Can Make:
Get more "wow" with less work when you toss this salad together.
BBQ Chicken Empanadas: Empanadas go from intimidating to approachable.
Quick and Simple Chicken Piccata: Read the recipe name. That is all.
Buy the 26 oz. Family Sized bag of PERDUE® SHORT CUTS® chicken and use it for both the Southwest Chicken Quinoa Salad and the BBQ Chicken Empanadas.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 bag PERDUE® SHORT CUTS® Carved Chicken Breast, Original Roasted (26 oz.)
- 1 package PERDUE® FIT & EASY® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
Fruits and Veggies
- 2 Lemons
- 1 bunch Fresh Parsley
- 1 bunch Green Onions
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper
- 1 small Red Bell Pepper
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter
- 1 (16.3 oz.) can Jumbo Refrigerated Biscuits
- 1 (32 oz.) container Chicken Stock
- 1 small jar Brined Capers
- 1 small bottle BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Quinoa
Things you probably already have on hand
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- 1 Egg
- White Wine