Perdue's Blog The Table
6 Ways to Celebrate Pi Day
Here are some ways to celebrate.
- Make and eat pi-themed foods, such as:
- Pizza pie, such as our Chicken Marinara Pita Pizzas
- Chicken pot pie, such as our Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Chocolate pie
- BBQ Chicken Cornbread
- Chicken Mushroom Swiss Chard Galette
- Cookies decorated with the symbol for pi
- Play pi games.
- Have a pie-eating contest
- Have a pi scavenger hunt and find round or circular objects
- See who can memorize the most pi digits 3.141592653589…pi is actually infinite, so the more the merrier!
- Walk or run 3.14 miles.
- Fundraise by picking a worthy cause and selling slices of pizza or pie for $3.14.
- Write 3.14 on a piece of paper, then hold it up to a mirror—the reflection looks like PIE!
- Take a moment to acknowledge pi at 1:59:26 p.m. on Pi Day—that time contains the next 5 digits of pi.
Reserve your seat at TheTable