There's nothing better than having grill-ready burgers on hand. Get fired up about this week's worth of sizzling burger recipes. Start prepping now.
Burger Recipes You Can Eat All Week
Freezing and Storing Bulk Raw Ground Turkey or Chicken
- Ground turkey and chicken will last 1 to 2 days in the refrigerator and 3 to 4 months in the freezer if properly stored.
- Refrigerate your ground turkey or chicken in its original unopened package. Do not open until ready to use.
- Freeze in the original package before the refrigerator storage date has expired.
- If freezing for longer than 2 months, wrap the original unopened package in heavy-duty aluminum foil or in a re-sealable plastic freezer bag to prevent freezer burn.
- Don't forget to label with the date you freezer your package.