Perdue's Blog The Table
3 Ways Meal Prepping Will Change Your Life
We could tell you about it, or you could see for yourself.
Here's What You Can Make:
Super Easy Fajitas: Wouldn't it be nice to have some extra-tasty Mexican food to look forward to on a random Wednesday night?
Southern Chicken Salad with Strawberries: Liven up any salad with some amazingly fresh strawberries. Liven up any weeknight with this awesome dish.
Balsamic Honey Chicken: Balsamic. Honey. Chicken. The name says it all. The sooner you prep, the sooner you can enjoy.
Here's Your Shopping List:
- 1 bag PERDUE® SHORT CUTS® Carved Chicken Breast, Original Roasted
- 1 package PERDUE® PERFECT PORTIONS® Individually Wrapped, Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 package PERDUE® SHORT CUTS® Carved Chicken Breast, Grilled
Fruits and veggies
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 1 Bag Romaine Lettuce
- 1 pint Fresh Strawberries
- 1 head Garlic
- 1 package Shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack Cheese
- ½ cup Blue Cheese
- 1 jar Salsa
- 1 package 8-inch Tortillas
- ½ cup Sliced Almonds
- 1 jar or package Fajita Spice Blend
- 1 container Chicken Stock
Things you probably already have on hand
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Black Pepper
Reserve your seat at TheTable