Beer Can Chicken
Fresh whole cornish hens, sized below 37 ounces each. Individually bagged and sealed. Refrigerated.
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Creative shown may be approximate but not final.
No Antibiotics Ever
All Vegetarian Diet
No Animal By-Products
Raised Cage Free
No Hormones or Steroids Added*
Chicken Hatched, Raised and Harvested in the USA
• Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
• Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash work surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
• Cook thoroughly.
• Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Cooking & Prep
• If frozen: Thaw in the refrigerator.
• Note: Rinse hen inside and out; pat dry.
• BAKE: Season hen inside and out. Roast at 350°F for approximately 1 hour. Hen is done when internal temperature reaches 180°F.
• GRILL: Split hen. Season to taste. Grill hen 5 to 6 inches from heat source for 35 to 45 minutes until thoroughly cooked. Turn and baste occasionally during cooking. Hen is done when internal temperature reaches 180°F.
|Serving Size: 4 OZ (112 G) RAW|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Cal. from Fat 140|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Total Carbs 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber g||0%|
|Vitamin A 2%|
|Vitamin C 0%|