Buttermilk Chicken And Waffle Bites
Chicken breast chunks are lightly breaded and fully cooked. 24 oz. in a resealable bag; frozen.
|Serving Size: 3 OZ (84 G)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Cal. from Fat 60|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Total Carbs 13g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0%|
|Vitamin C 0%|
Fully cooked. Keep frozen.
CONVENTIONAL OVEN (Preferred):
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place frozen chunks in a single layer on baking sheet and heat for 9-10 minutes.
3. For a crispier product, turn halfway through heating time.
4. Let stand 2-3 minutes before serving.
1. Place 5-7 chunks on a microwave-safe plate.
2. Heat, uncovered, on HIGH for 1-1/2 - 2 minutes, turning halfway through heating time.
3. Let stand 2-3 minutes before serving.
Appliances may vary; heating times are approximate.
BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST WITH RIB MEAT, WATER, UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR. CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SEA SALT, SUGAR, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, YEAST EXTRACT AND SALT, BLACK PEPPER, YEAST.