Apple and Curry Chicken Salad
Whole roaster chicken with giblets and pop-up timer are placed in a printed bag. No antibiotics ever. Fresh.
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Creative shown may be approximate but not final.
No Antibiotics Ever
All Vegetarian Diet
No Animal By-Products
Raised Cage Free
Chicken Hatched, Raised and Harvested in the USA
Each whole roaster comes with a PERDUE® PERFECT ROAST® thermometer, ensuring a perfectly roasted bird every time you cook
• Keep refrigerated or frozen.
• Thaw in refrigerator.
• Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash work surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
• Cook thoroughly.
• Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Cooking & Prep
• SEASON: Remove giblets. Season roaster inside and out with salt and pepper.
• COOK: Preheat oven to 350°F. Place roaster, breast up, in roasting pan along with ½ cup water; place roasting pan into oven.
• SERVE: Remove from oven when PERFECT ROAST¬ thermometer pops and internal temperature of thigh reaches 180°F. Remove thermometer. Carve after roaster stands for 10-15 minutes.
• Thawing: Defrost in original wrapping in refrigerator, allowing approximately 5 hours per pound or up to 1 day. For faster thawing, immerse wrapped poultry in cold water, changing water ever ½ hour. Allow ½ hour per pound or up to 2 hours.
• Approximate cooking times: 5-7 lbs. roaster @ 350ºF, 2 ½ hrs. 7
• lbs. roaster @ 350ºF, 3 hr 15 min.
|Serving Size: 4 OZ (112 G)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Cal. from Fat 150|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Total Carbs 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 15%|
|Vitamin C 4%|