BBQ Chicken Cornbread
Deliciously seasoned and juicy, whole bone-in chicken breast. Oven ready for convenience. Cooks perfectly in the bag for easy clean up. Keep refrigerated.
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Creative shown may be approximate but not final.
No Antibiotics Ever
No Prep Work
Cooks Perfectly in bag
Chicken Hatched, Raised and Harvested in the USA
•Keep refrigerated or frozen.
•Thaw in refrigerator. Do not microwave to thaw due to metal clip on cooking bag.
•Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting board), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
•Keep hot foods hot.
•Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Cooking & Prep
• Preheat oven to 400ºF (375ºF for a glass baking dish). Cut open outer bag and remove Oven Ready Roaster Bone-In Breast, sealed in a cooking bag. Place in a shallow roasting pan, seasoned side up.
• Cut a 1" slit in cooking bag over the breast to vent during cooking. Note: Cooking bag will expand during cooking; allow enough room for the bag to expand without touching oven rack or walls.
• Cook from Fresh (Preferred Method): Place pan or baking dish with Roaster Breast (still in cooking bag) on lower shelf of oven and roast for approximately 85 minutes until a meat thermometer registers an internal temperature of 180ºF in the breast .**
• Cook from Frozen: Place pan or baking dish with Roaster Breast (still in cooking bag) on lower shelf of oven and roast for approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes until a meat thermometer registers and internal temperature of 180ºF in the breast.**
• Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Cut open cooking bag (use care to avoid hot steam and juices) and transfer Roaster Breast to serving plate or cutting board. Remaining juices in bag can be used for a delicious season gravy.
**If breast temperature is below 180ºF, return to oven and continue cooking, checking the temperature every 10 minutes until the temperature reaches 180ºF. Appliance may vary. Cooking times are approximate.
Ingredients: Chicken, water, salt, potassium and sodium phosphates, brown sugar, dextrose, carrageenan, yeast extract, maltodextrin, spice extractives, natural flavor.
*Topical Seasoning Ingredients: Dextrose, modified food starch, onion, maltodextrin, garlic, spices, cottonseed oil, natural flavor, dried carrot, xanthan gum, dried parsley, calcium chloride, potassium chloride, carrageenan.
|Serving Size: 4oz (112g)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Cal. from Fat 80|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Total Carbs 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 2%|
|Vitamin C 0%|
PERDUE® Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Individually Wrapped, Freezer Ready Pouches®, Club Pack