Cooking & Prep
• Preheat oven to 400ºF (375ºF for a glass baking dish). Cut open outer bag and remove Oven Ready Roaster Bone-In Breast, sealed in a cooking bag. Place in a shallow roasting pan, seasoned side up.
• Cut a 1" slit in cooking bag over the breast to vent during cooking. Note: Cooking bag will expand during cooking; allow enough room for the bag to expand without touching oven rack or walls.
• Cook from Fresh (Preferred Method): Place pan or baking dish with Roaster Breast (still in cooking bag) on lower shelf of oven and roast for approximately 85 minutes until a meat thermometer registers an internal temperature of 180ºF in the breast .**
• Cook from Frozen: Place pan or baking dish with Roaster Breast (still in cooking bag) on lower shelf of oven and roast for approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes until a meat thermometer registers and internal temperature of 180ºF in the breast.**
• Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Cut open cooking bag (use care to avoid hot steam and juices) and transfer Roaster Breast to serving plate or cutting board. Remaining juices in bag can be used for a delicious season gravy.
**If breast temperature is below 180ºF, return to oven and continue cooking, checking the temperature every 10 minutes until the temperature reaches 180ºF. Appliance may vary. Cooking times are approximate.
*Ingredients: Chicken, water, salt, potassium and sodium phosphates, brown sugar, dextrose, carrageenan, yeast extract, maltodextrin, natural flavor.
*Seasoning Ingredients: Dextrose, modified food starch, onion, maltodextrin, natural flavor, garlic, cottonseed oil, dried carrot, xanthan gum, dried parsley, calcium chloride, potassium chloride, carrageenan.