Oven Ready Roast Chicken
Perfectly seasoned, juicy and convenient. Perdue's Oven Ready Roaster cooking bag saves time on traditional roasting and makes cleanup a snap. Fresh, refrigerated.
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Creative shown may be approximate but not final.
No Antibiotics Ever
No Prep Work
Cooks Perfectly in bag
Chicken Hatched, Raised and Harvested in the USA
•Keep refrigerated or frozen.
•Thaw in refrigerator. Do not microwave to thaw due to metal clip on cooking bag.
•Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting board), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
•Keep hot foods hot.
•Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Cooking & Prep
• OPEN: Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut open outer bag and remove Oven Ready Roaster, sealing in a cooking bag. Place in a shallow roasting pan or baking dish, breast side up.
• SLIT: Cut a 1 inch slit in cooking bag over the breast to vent during cooking. Note: Cooking bag will expand during cooking; allow enough room for the bag to expand without touching oven rack or walls.
• COOK: From FRESH (Preferred Method): Once oven has been pre-heated to 400°F, lower oven temperature to 350°F. Place pan or baking dish with Oven Ready Roaster (still in cooking bag) on lower shelf of oven and roast for approximately 2 hours 10 minutes (130 minutes) until a meat thermometer registers an internal temperature of 180°F in the breast.
• COOK: From FROZEN: Once oven has been pre-heated to 400°F, lower oven temperature to 350°F. Place pan or baking dish with Oven Ready Roaster (still in cooking bag) on lower shelf of oven and roast for approximately 4 hours until a meat thermometer registers an internal temperature of 180°F in the breast.
• SERVE: Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Cut open cooking bag (use care to avoid hot steam and juices) and transfer Roaster to serving plate or cutting board. Remove string from legs before carving. Remaining juices in bag can be used for delicious gravy.
• Appliances may vary. Cook times are approximate.
Ingredients: Chicken, water, salt, potassium and sodium phosphates, brown sugar, dextrose, carrageenan, yeast extract, maltodextrin, spice extractives, natural flavor.
*Topical Seasoning Ingredients: Dextrose, modified food starch, onion, maltodextrin, garlic, spices, cottonseed oil, natural flavor, dried carrot, xanthan gum, dried parsley, calcium chloride, potassium chloride, carrageenan.
|Serving Size: 4oz (112g)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Cal. from Fat 140|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Total Carbs 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 2%|
|Vitamin C 0%|