Whole chicken seasoned and in oven-ready packaging. Refrigerated.
|Serving Per Recipe: about 20|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Cal. from Fat 140|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Total Carbs 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 2%|
|Vitamin C 0%|
Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave. Cook thoroughly. If breast temperature is below 180ºF, return to oven and continue cooking, checking the temperature every 10 minutes until the temperature reaches 180ºF.
• Preheat oven to 400ºF. Cut open outer bag and remove roaster, sealed in cooking bag. Place in a shallow roasting pan, breast side up.
• Cut one small 1" slit in cooking bag over the breast to vent during cooking. Note: Cooking bag will expand during cooking; allow enough room for the bag to expand without touching oven rack or walls.
• To Cook from Fresh (Preferred): Place pan with roaster (still in cooking bag) on lower shelf of oven and roast for approximately 90-115 minutes, until internal temperature of the breast reaches 180ºF.
• To Cook from Frozen: Place pan with roaster (still in cooking bag) on lower shelf of oven and roast for approximately 2 3/4 - 3 hours until internal temperature of the breast reaches 180ºF.
• Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Cut open cooking bag (use care to avoid hot steam and juices) and transfer roaster to serving plate or cutting board. Remove string from legs before carving. Remaining juices in bag can be used for a delicious seasoned gravy.
*Ingredients: Chicken, water, salt, potassium and sodium phosphates, brown sugar, dextrose, carrageenan, yeast extract, maltodextrin, natural flavor. *Seasoning Ingredients: Dextrose, modified food starch, onion, maltodextrin, natural flavor, garlic, cottonseed oil, dried carrot, xanthan gum, dried parsley, calcium chloride, potassium chloride, carrageenan