Buffalo and Blue Cheese Chicken Casserole
Boneless, skinless chicken breast meat with rib meat is marinated, fully cooked and frozen. Product is packed 22 oz (1.38 lbs) per bag. Product is shipped frozen.
|Serving Size: 3 OZ (84 G)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Cal. from Fat 20|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbs 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0%|
|Vitamin C 0%|
1. Coat skillet with non-stick cooking spray and place over MEDIUM heat.
2. Place frozen chicken strips in heated skillet.
3. Heat 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring often
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F
2. Place frozen chicken strips in a single layer on foil-lined baking sheet.
3. Heat 8-10 minutes or until heated through.
1. Place one serving of frozen chicken strips in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with a paper towel.
2. Microwave on HIGH 1 ½ minutes or until heated through.
Appliances may vary. Heating times are approximate.
BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST WITH RIB MEAT, WATER. CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF SALT, POTATO STARCH, TURBINADO SUGAR, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER, SOYBEAN OIL, SPICES.