In The Fresh Meat Case
Fresh chicken leg quarters packed in a bag to a weight of 10 pounds. A drum, thigh or whole leg may be added to make weight. No antibiotics ever.
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Creative shown may be approximate but not final.
No Antibiotics Ever
All Vegetarian Diet
No Animal By-Products
Raised Cage Free
No Hormones or Steroids Added*
Chicken Hatched, Raised and Harvested in the USA
• Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
• Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash work surfaces (including cutting boards) utensils and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
Cooking & Prep
• ROASTING / BAKING: Preheat oven to 350°F. Place chicken in a lightly oiled pan, skin side up. Bake for 75-85 minutes until internal temperature reaches 180°F.
• SKILLET: Preheat lightly oiled pan to MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Cook Chicken for 35-40 minutes turning occasionally until internal temperature reaches 180°F.
• GRILL: Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat (about 400°F). Lightly oil grill grates and place chicken skin side down with grill cover on for 45 minutes, turning frequently during cooking until internal temperature reaches 180°F.
|Serving Size: 4OZ (112G)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Cal. from Fat 180|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 21g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Total Carbs 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 4%|
|Vitamin C 0%|