In The Frozen Aisle
Raised right in America, with No Antibiotics Ever – PERDUE® Fresh Whole Cornish Hens make any occasion or meal feel special. . Cornish Hens are known for their quick cooking time, rich flavor, and individual size making them great for dinner parties! Air fry, roast, or grill Cornish Hens to for your next holiday gathering.
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Creative shown may be approximate but not final.
No Antibiotics Ever
All Vegetarian Diet
No Animal By-Products
Raised Cage Free
No Hormones or Steroids Added*
Chicken Hatched, Raised and Harvested in the USA
• Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
• Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash work surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
• Cook thoroughly.
• Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Cooking & Prep
• If frozen: Thaw in the refrigerator.
• Note: Rinse hen inside and out; pat dry.
• BAKE: Season hen inside and out. Roast at 350°F for approximately 1 hour. Hen is done when internal temperature reaches 180°F.
• GRILL: Split hen. Season to taste. Grill hen 5 to 6 inches from heat source for 35 to 45 minutes until thoroughly cooked. Turn and baste occasionally during cooking. Hen is done when internal temperature reaches 180°F.
|Serving Size: 4 OZ (112 G) RAW|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Cal. from Fat 140|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Total Carbs 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber g||%|
|Vitamin A 2%|
|Vitamin C 0%|