Cooking & Prep
CONVENTIONAL/TOASTER OVEN (Preferred Method)
• Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on baking sheet.
• Bake on middle over rack for 11 to 13 minutes, or until heated through. Internal temperature should reach 150°F to 160°F.
• Turn pieces halfway through heating time.
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on a microwave-safe plate.
• Heat, uncovered on HIGH for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes turning halfway through heating time.
• Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving.
Appliances may vary. Heating times are approximate.
BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST WITH RIB MEAT, WATER. CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, YEAST EXTRACT, SPICES, NATURAL FLAVOR, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER.
BREADED WITH: WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, CORN STARCH,DEXTROSE,SALT, SUGAR, YEAST. CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF SPICE, GARLIC POWDER, NATURAL FLAVORS, ONION POWDER, NATURAL EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, GUAR GUM.