In The Frozen Aisle
Lightly breaded, fully cooked and frozen jumbo wings are glazed with a traditional Buffalo Style flavor.
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Creative shown may be approximate but not final.
No Antibiotics Ever
Frozen & Easy to Use
Chicken Hatched, Raised and Harvested in the USA
Cooking & Prep
• Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
• Place chicken wings in single layer on baking sheet.
• Bake on middle oven rack for 25-27 minutes, to an internal temperature of 150-160°F.
• Turn chicken wings halfway through heating time.
• Place chicken wings on a microwave safe dish and cover with paper towel.
• Heat on HIGH for 4-5 minutes.
• Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving.
Ingredients: Chicken Wing Sections, Water. CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Corn Maltodextrin, Clarified Butter, Natural Flavor, Gum Arabic, Citric Acid. Breaded and glazed with: Distilled Vinegar, Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Water, Bleached Wheat Flour, Salt, Modified Wheat Starch, Rice Starch. CONTAINS 2% OR LESS of Palm Oil, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor, Spices, Onion Powder, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Oleoresin Paprika, Butter Type Flavor.
|Serving Size: 3 OZ EDIBLE PORTION (84 G)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Cal. from Fat 80|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Total Carbs 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 2%|
|Vitamin C 6%|