In The Frozen Aisle
Fully cooked chicken wings, found in the freezer case. Packed 5 lbs. in a sealed bag.
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Creative shown may be approximate but not final.
No Antibiotics Ever
Frozen & Easy to Use
Chicken Hatched, Raised and Harvested in the USA
Cooking & Prep
CONVENTIONAL/TOASTER OVEN (Preferred Method)
• Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on baking sheet.
• Bake on middle over rack for 25 to 27 minutes, or until heated through. Internal temperature should reach 150°F to 160°F.
• Turn pieces halfway through heating time.
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on a microwave-safe plate.
• Heat, uncovered on HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes turning halfway through heating time.
• Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving.
Appliances may vary. Heating times are approximate.
CHICKEN WING SECTIONS, WATER. CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF ISOLATED SOY PROTEIN, CORN MALTODEXTRIN, CLARIFIED BUTTER, NATURAL FLAVORINGS, GUM ARABIC, CITRIC ACID, SALT.
GLAZED WITH: DISTILLED VINEGAR, AGED CAYENNE RED PEPPERS, WATER, SALT, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA, GARLIC POWDER.
|Serving Size: 3 OZ EDIBLE PORTION (84G)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Cal. from Fat 80|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Total Carbs 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 2%|
|Vitamin C 6%|