Fully cooked chicken wings, found in the freezer case. Packed 5 lbs. in a sealed bag.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Cal. from Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat g||%|
|Saturated Fat g||%|
|Total Carbs g||%|
|Dietary Fiber g||%|
|Vitamin A %|
|Vitamin C %|
CONVENTIONAL/TOASTER OVEN (Preferred Method)
• Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on baking sheet.
• Bake on middle over rack for 25 to 27 minutes, or until heated through. Internal temperature should reach 150°F to 160°F.
• Turn pieces halfway through heating time.
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on a microwave-safe plate.
• Heat, uncovered on HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes turning halfway through heating time.
• Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving.
Appliances may vary. Heating times are approximate.
CHICKEN WING SECTIONS, WATER. CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF ISOLATED SOY PROTEIN, CORN MALTODEXTRIN, CLARIFIED BUTTER, NATURAL FLAVORINGS, GUM ARABIC, CITRIC ACID, SALT. GLAZED WITH: DISTILLED VINEGAR, AGED CAYENNE RED PEPPERS, WATER, SALT, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA, GARLIC POWDER.