Cooking & Prep
• Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
• Place chicken wings in single layer on baking sheet.
• Bake on middle oven rack for 25-27 minutes, to an internal temperature of 150-160°F.
• Turn chicken wings halfway through heating time.
• Place chicken wings on a microwave safe dish and cover with paper towel.
• Heat on HIGH for 4-5 minutes.
• Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving.
Ingredients: Chicken wing Sections, Water. Contains 2% Or Less Of Isolated Soy Protein, Maltodextrin, Salt, Butter Oil, Natural Flavors, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Gum Arabic, Autolyzed Yeast Extract.
Glazed with: Distilled Vinegar, Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Water, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Oleoresin Paprika, Garlic Powder.
Contains: Milk, Soy