Cooking & Prep
CONVENTIONAL/TOASTER OVEN (Preferred Method)
• Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on baking sheet.
• Bake on middle over rack for 14 to 16 minutes, or until heated through. Internal temperature should reach 150°F to 160°F.
• Turn pieces halfway through heating time.
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on a microwave-safe plate.
• Heat, uncovered on HIGH for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 minutes turning halfway through heating time.
• Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving.
Appliances may vary. Heating times are approximate.
BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST WITH RIB MEAT, WATER. CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER.
BREADED WITH: WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, CORN STARCH, SUGAR, YELLOW CORN FLOUR. CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, SPICES, GARLIC POWDER, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, SPICE EXTRACTIVE, ONION POWDER, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA AND ANNATTO, WHEAT GLUTEN.