Cooking & Prep
CONVENTIONAL/TOASTER OVEN (Preferred Method)
• Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on baking sheet.
• Bake on middle over rack for 14 to 16 minutes, or until heated through. Internal temperature should reach 150°F to 160°F.
• Turn pieces halfway through heating time.
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on a microwave-safe plate.
• Heat, uncovered on HIGH for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 minutes turning halfway through heating time.
• Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving.
Appliances may vary. Heating times are approximate.
Ingredients: Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast with Rib Meat, Water. CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder.
Breaded with: Wheat Flour, Water, Corn Starch, Sugar, Yellow Corn Flour. CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF Salt, Spices, Garlic Powder, Extractives of Paprika, Spice Extractive, Onion Powder, Extractives of Paprika and Annatto, Wheat Gluten.