Cooking & Prep
CONVENTIONAL/TOASTER OVEN (Preferred Method)
• Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on baking sheet.
• Bake on middle over rack for 23 to 25 minutes, or until heated through. Internal temperature should reach 150°F to 160°F.
• Turn pieces halfway through heating time.
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on a microwave-safe plate.
• Heat, uncovered on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes turning halfway through heating time.
• Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving.
Appliances may vary. Heating times are approximate.
Ingredients: Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast with Rib Meat, Water. CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder.
BREADED AND GLAZED WITH: Wheat Flour, Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Rice Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Ginger, Sake Wine, Modified Food Starch, Garlic, Salt, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF Corn Starch, Yellow Corn Flour, Soybeans, Spice, Sweet Potato, Sesame Seeds, Ascorbic Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Vinegar, Acetic Acid, Disodium Guanylate, Soybean Oil, Sucralose, Water Chestnuts, Xanthan Gum, Spices, Garlic Powder, Extractives of Paprika, Spice Extractive, Onion Powder, Extractives of Paprika and Annatto, Wheat Gluten.