Cooking & Prep
CONVENTIONAL/TOASTER OVEN (Preferred Method)
• Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on baking sheet.
• Bake on middle over rack for 15 to 17 minutes, or until heated through. Internal temperature should reach 150°F to 160°F.
• Turn pieces halfway through heating time.
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on a microwave-safe plate.
• Heat, uncovered on HIGH for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes turning halfway through heating time.
• Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving.
Appliances may vary. Heating times are approximate.
INGREDIENTS: BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST WITH RIB MEAT, WATER. CONTAINS LESS THAT 2% OF SALT, ONION POWDER, GARLIC POWDER.
BREADED WITH : WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, DEXTROSE, SUGAR, SALT, YEAST. CONTAINS LESS THAT 2 % OF SPICE, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, SOYBEAN OIL, GUAR GUM, GARLIC POWDER, NATURAL FLAVORS.