Cooking & Prep
CONVENTIONAL/TOASTER OVEN (Preferred Method)
• Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on baking sheet.
• Bake on middle over rack for 23 to 25 minutes, or until heated through. Internal temperature should reach 150°F to 160°F.
• Turn pieces halfway through heating time.
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on a microwave-safe plate.
• Heat, uncovered on HIGH for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 minutes turning halfway through heating time.
• Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving.
Appliances may vary. Heating times are approximate.
Ingredients: Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast With Rib Meat, Water, Honey. CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF Salt, onion powder, garlic powder.
Breaded and Glazed with: Wheat Flour, Water, Tomato Paste, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Distilled Vinegar, Honey, Salt, Molasses, Corn Syrup. CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% Of Sugar, Corn Starch, Yellow Corn Flour, Modified Food Starch, Garlic Powder, Spices, Extractives Of Paprika, Spice Extractive, Onion Powder, Smoke Flavor, Spice,Xanthan Gum, Extractives Of Paprika and Annatto, Wheat Gluten, Sucralose non-nutritive sweetener, Caramel Color, Tamarind extract