Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave. Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash work surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry. Cook thoroughly.
Cooking & Prep
• Lightly coat skillet with oil or cooking spray. Heat pan over medium-high heat.
• Add frozen breasts and brown 1 minute per side.
• Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 7 to 9 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 170°F; turning 3 to 4 times.
• Preheat oven to 375°F;
• Place frozen breasts in a foil-lined baking sheet.
• Bake 20 minutes, or until internal product temperature reaches 170°F.
• Spray grill with cooking spray.
• Prepare grill so heat is medium hot
• Grill frozen breasts, cooking 6 minutes on each side, or until meat thermometer inserted in center registers 170°F, turning every 3 minutes.
INGREDIENTS: Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast With Rib Meat, Water, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Xanthan Gum.
INGREDIENTS: Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast with rib meat, Water, Salt.