Chipotle Lime Grilled Chicken with Strawberry Salsa
Boneless, skinless breast filets, tender out, with rib meat slit in half horizontally into two equal size portions. Each portion is individually sealed in portioned packages. Product is packed approximately five to eight (5-8) individual packages per bag. Product is shipped frozen.
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones or steroids in poultry.
†Creative shown may be approximate but not final.
No Antibiotics Ever
All Vegetarian Diet
No Animal By-Products
No Thawing Necessary
Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave. Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash work surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry. Cook thoroughly.
Cooking & Prep
• Lightly coat skillet with oil or cooking spray. Heat pan over medium-high heat.
• Add frozen breasts and brown 1 minute per side.
• Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 7 to 9 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 170°F; turning 3 to 4 times.
• CONVENTIONAL OVEN:
• Preheat oven to 375°F;
• Place frozen breasts in a foil-lined baking sheet.
• Bake 20 minutes, or until internal product temperature reaches 170°F.
• Spray grill with cooking spray.
• Prepare grill so heat is medium hot
• Grill frozen breasts, cooking 6 minutes on each side, or until meat thermometer inserted in center registers 170°F, turning every 3 minutes.
INGREDIENTS: Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast With Rib Meat, Water, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Xanthan Gum.
|Serving Size: 4oz (112g)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Cal. from Fat 25|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Total Carbs 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0%|
|Vitamin C 2%|