HOW TO: Slicing and Cubing
Precision Leads to Perfection
- Chef’s knife
- Santoku-style knife
- Cutting board for cooked chicken, vegetables, herbs
- Separate plastic cutting board for raw chicken
- Wet paper towels under the board for stability
- Basic cut popular for serving in the main course, salads and sandwiches.
- Approximately ½-inch thick or to desired thickness.
- Uniform size cuts ideal in chicken salads, soups and casseroles
- Approximately ½ to 1-inch on all sides
Ensure doneness with a meat thermometer.
Refrigerate any leftover chicken immediately & use within 3-5 days.