Prep/Cook Time: 30 Minutes
PERDUE® Fresh Chicken Thighs, Value Pack
|6||PERDUE® Fresh Chicken Thighs, Value Pack|
|8||oz wide egg noodles|
|1||cup Port wine|
|1||package pre-sliced fresh mushrooms, cleaned(8 ounces)|
|1||can chicken broth, divided (14 1/2 ounces)|
Preheat oven to 350° F.
1. Place the chicken thighs, skin up, in an 8x8" baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the thigh registers 180° F.
2. Approximately, 10 minutes before the thighs finish cooking prepare the egg noodles according to package instructions.
3. In a large non-stick skillet, heat the port wine over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and simmer for 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. In a small bowl mix three tablespoons of the chicken broth and 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch together until cornstarch has dissolved. Set aside.
5. Pour the remaining chicken broth into the mushroom mixture and cook over low heat. Gradually add the cornstarch to mixture and bring to a boil, stirring often, until sauce thickens. About 1 minute.
6. Serve the chicken and the sauce over the hot noodles.
Connect With Us
perdue.com • 1-800-473-7383 •
Visit perdue.com to sign-up for the Perdue enewsletter to receive delicious recipes and more.