1. Season chicken with salt and ground black pepper.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add chicken (in batches if necessary) and sauté 2-3 minutes, until lightly golden on each side. Remove chicken from skillet, cover and keep warm.
3. Add garlic to skillet and continue to sauté 1 minute. Pour in vinegar. Stir in honey and bring to a boil. Add broth and return to a boil; reduce heat slightly and add chicken back to skillet and simmer 2-3 minutes. Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper, if desired, and keep warm.
4. Serve each piece of chicken with a drizzle of balsamic-honey glaze over top. Serve with rice, if desired.
Serving Size 172 g
Servings Per Recipe 3
Amount Per Serving (* % of Daily Value)
Total Fat11g (17%)
Saturated Fat 1g (5%)
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate16g (5%)
Dietary Fiber 0g
Vitamin A %
Vitamin C %
* Percent of Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label may vary slightly.
carla sharp - west liberty, KY
2/12/2015 10:53:28 AM
Tried this but put it on a bed of spinach and oh my it was one of my most favorite of all time meals, this will be served many more times, The flavors are just bursting and the mix is just divine. Thanks for posting.
Debbie - Woolwich , ME
4/9/2014 6:53:50 AM
Tried this recipe last night i added mushrooms to it because we love sauted mushrooms.My husband and pickey 17 year old son loved it and said keep this recipe and make it again
Tiffany - Newport, RI
7/25/2013 8:12:49 AM
This is a very good and easy meal. Mild but just enough flavor to make again. Will definitely hold on to this recipe.
charlotte - Twp Washington, NJ
6/18/2013 6:05:45 PM
this is a super easy and really tasty recipe! My kids and husband loved it! Good for a weeknight meal.
Wanda Gunther - Berwick, PA
3/17/2011 10:36:19 AM
This recipe sounds good to me . I'll have to try it next week . Thank you for the recipe.