BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST WITH RIB MEAT, WATER. CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, SUGAR. BREADED AND GLAZED WITH: BOURBON GLAZE (WATER, MOLASSES, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, RICE WINE VINEGAR, PINEAPPLE CONCENTRATE, VINEGAR, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, BROWN SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR, SOY BEANS, SPICE, SOYBEAN OIL, SUCRALOSE, XANTHAN GUM, NATURAL KENTUCKY BOURBON REDUCTION, WHEAT, SALT), BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, WATER, WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, YELLOW CORN FLOUR. CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVORS, CORN STARCH, DEXTROSE, LEAVENING (SODIUM BICARBONATE, SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, FUMARIC ACID), CALCIUM CARBONATE, YEAST, NATURAL EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA AND ANNATTO, FLAVOR (YEAST, DEXTROSE, SILICON DIOXIDE), NATURAL EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, DRIED EGG WHITES, WHEAT GLUTEN.
Allergens Egg, Soy, Wheat
Cooking And Prep
CONVENTIONAL/TOASTER OVEN (Preferred Method)
• Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on baking sheet.
• Bake on middle over rack for 23 to 25 minutes, or until heated through. Internal temperature should reach 150°F to 160°F.
• Turn pieces halfway through heating time.
• Place frozen pieces in single layer on a microwave-safe plate.
• Heat, uncovered on HIGH for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 minutes turning halfway through heating time.
• Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving.
Appliances may vary. Heating times are approximate.
Serve as an appetizer, or as a meal with white rice, garlic mashed potatoes, or stir-fried broccoli.